Sunday, November 9, 2008


Keeyy, this post is mainly about my sister. Nurul Fatihah Binti kamaruddin name diberi. Di dilahirkan pada 10.11.86( dat make today her bfday), which 2 years older than me( but ramai yg cakap she is d younger one,not fair!..hehehe). We both sekolah di sekolah yg same(MESAT).. dari tadika hingga ah ker menengah. The school is actually at the same location. Kat situ lar ade tadika, ade sekolah rendah and ade jugak sekolah menengah. When form 3, she changed school to MRSM Taiping. She is very excellent in her studies that make her qualified to take medical course in IRELAND(Where she is now)... Her family(me of coz), really2 proud of her. And i really admire her.

Know sumtim, yeaahh.. im a big bully to her. Seyes!.




To my sister,
hepy bufday, sis.. We here love you n always think about you. No matter where you r, your placed will always be in our heart. Take a good care of yourself and remember that you will never be alone.. as we here always pray for you.



Poems for Big Sister

My dear Big Sis,
you are the greatest there is,
And amazing in everyway.
I greatly admire and look up to you,
Each and every day.

You are always showing how much you care,
From your heart that is filled with love.
You are a beautiful Angel,
Sent from the heavens above.

I am the luckiest Sis in the world,
To have grown up next to you.
We played and laughed and had fun together,
A great bond that has always stayed true.

Big Sis you are always in my heart & thoughts,
And I am always sending you a hug and kiss.
You are my world and I love you so much,
Always and Forever...Your Lil' Sis.

* her pic will available soon.. You can compare whether ktorg same or tk. Mostly org cakap takkkkk...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shweeeeeeeettttttttt laaaaaaa~!!!
my internet rosak.xleh tepon mama :(
bagitau la mama eh maybe dlm next week bru leh call
waaaaahh
rindu nihhhh
(u make me cry la lil'sis~~~~~)
thanx a looooooooottt for the poem!!
thank u sooooo much for the special entry~!!!!
luv u sooooo muchhhh 2~!!!!
muaxxxxxxx
x0x0

Husna said...

heii.. ur lil sis nie mmg sweet btl(da terbukti)..hehe but then dat one is ikhlas dari hatiiii<3<3<3